PRO Referee Application Kickball (Outdoor) · Any Co-Ed Division Circuit Event
- Free Agent Fees
- Regular 40.0 + 2.95 Processing Fee
Kickball365 uses a Referee Level system at all Circuit events throughout the year. The Referee Level system refers to the level of pay that a Referee is authorized to achieve for each game they referee. We reserve PRO Level status for the best referees who consistently prove their ability over time.
If you are a new referee to The Circuit this program may not be for you, yet, but please send an email to [email protected] and we can work with you to get started.
Properly training referees of all levels is important to the success of Kickball365 and The Circuit. Online Courses and on-site referee clinics are scheduled to be conducted yearly in support of certification and recertification requirements.
PRO Level Requirements
- Official registration to the National Referee Program with payment for your Pro Level Referee Jersey IS required.
- Complete & Pass the Online Assessment Exam at https://goo.gl/forms/ITnWp9h09oY71gFf1
- Final Approval to PRO Referee status is at the complete discretion of Kickball365's VP of Rules and is required before attending first Circuit Event as PRO Level Referee.
- Must Commit to Referee Circuit Championship Weekend to obtain a PRO Level bonus pay.
- Once all items above have been approved the Referee will be notified via email that they have achieved PRO Level Status.
PRO Level Responsibilities
- If necessary, assist in running the Circuit Event Referee Clinic the morning of the Circuit Event
- If necessary, Provide assessments of Line Referees at the end of a Circuit Event
- Must commit to referee all Pool Play Rounds and Elimination Rounds, including the Circuit Event Finals Game of event attending, if needed.
- Must Commit to Referee at least (1) Circuit Event per year AND The Circuit Championship Weekend to obtain a PRO Level status.
PRO Level Assignment Priority
- Event caps for PRO Referees may be put in place. Please consult with the Kickball365 Team to ensure your PRO slot is secured for upcoming events on the National Tour.
- While each Referee is expected to keep the assignments he or she accepts, there are certain occasions when a referee will need to be released from an assignment.
PRO Level Pay:
- Pay Per Event: $20 per game at the Circuit Event and you will earn a $5 bonus per game that will be paid only after working Circuit Championship Weekend.
- Bonus Pay is ONLY earned if you work the Circuit Cup Championship Weekend. No exceptions.
- Minimum 5+ games per tournament. Traveling PRO Referees will earn priority over local PRO Referees.
- Bonus Pay will be paid out separately from a Circuit Event payment. Bonus Payments will be paid out by December.
- Optional: Shared Hotel Accommodations (FRI-SUN, SAT-MON, or FRI-MON).
PRO Level Referees are required to renew certification (when the new rule book is released) yearly and re-test must be completed before participating as a Pro Level Ref Circuit Tournament each year.
- 2 years experience playing/reffing in The Circuit or local Kickball365 League Play preferred but not required.
- Experience as a ref at least one large Circuit Event (21+ Teams) and experience as ref in at least one Circuit Event Championship Game is preferred but not required.
- Name/Player/Coach/Referee Recommendations are preferred but not required.
PRO Level Assessment & Approval
The Kickball365 VP of Rules is responsible for assessing PRO Level referees. Formal assessments are required for PRO Level referees. All required online assessments are completed for achievement. APPLYING DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY MAKE YOU A PRO REFEREE. YOU MUST BE APPROVED.
Please allow 2-4 weeks or longer before a final decision is made. Confirmations are made via email or phone call.
Official Kickball365 Referee Jersey
The Official Kickball365 Referee Jersey is supplied by the company. PRO Level Referees receive a custom PRO Jersey to keep.
Referees are asked to keep the lines of communication open to Kickball365 about upcoming Circuit Events as far in advance as possible. If you have any questions about the program, your application status, or particular events throughout the year please email [email protected].